Monday, June 27, 2011

Makeup inspired by Preview Magazine Cover June 2011 issue


and this is my version of it:



So, I was at the mall with my mom and my my boyfriend a couple of days ago when I saw the June issue of Preview magazine in a bookstore. It immediately caught my eye and my attention, not because of the headlines but because of the people featured in the cover and they are the Island girls: Heart Evangelista, Solenn Heussaff, Lovi Poe, and Marian Rivera (Temptation Island). I thought they were all beautiful in that shot. I loved their makeup so I bought it!
This month’s cover inspiration of the Preview magazine is RETRO ROMANCE. They were all wearing Marc Jacobs’ S/S 2011 collection which are actually influenced by the ’70s. Flowers pinned on the side of the head ala Ali MacGrawfor the hair (perfect for the ’70s) and deep purple tones on the lids and bright red for lips for the makeup. I just fell in love with their looks so I decided to create a look just like theirs.

Here is the cover of the Preview mag June 2011 issue:





:))
PRODUCTS THAT I USED:
FACE:
- Tony Moly’s liquid foundation
- ELF tone correction concealer
- ELF two-way cake foundation (used as a powder)
- ELF clarifying pressed powder
- Dollface Cosmetic’s vanity palette (for blush and contour)
EYES:
- Dollface Cosmetic’s vanity palette
- drugstore eye shadow palette
- Ever Bilena’s black eye liner
- Maybelline eye studio gel eye liner
- Maybelline Extreme Stiletto mascara
LIPS:
- Ever Bilena’s lip liner in red
- Ever Bilena’s matte lipstick in Love That Red
- Fashion 21 Colour Shine liquid lipstick #3
- Wet n’ Wild lipstick 508A

Stay awesome my dear dudettes!
- IVSC -

No comments:

Post a Comment