Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fabulous Christian Dior Shoes for Shoe Addicts ! :)

Yeah, well...

My name is Ligia and I'm a shoe addict !...

I'm almost sure, I must go to shoe rehab... ;)) I think shoes are every woman's weakness... can't live without them, can't buy all of them... but no harm on little window shopping...

Please find below some of my new shoe discoveries, by Christian Dior :

$990, Dior

 Dior, $1,080
Dior nude lambskin sandals with satin and elastic fabric
£590

 
Dior black lace up platforms with silver detail heel
£795

Maya Straw-Heel Pump
Price: $1,120.00
 Christian Dior
740 USD
 Dior, Bow Sandal
Price: $640
Christian Dior
Satin and leather Frisson wedge
Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear


 


 Christian Dior
Strappy Sandals
Angelina Jolie































via:  dior.com

No comments:

Post a Comment