Friday, August 4, 2006


Lindsey Marshall In My Favorite Uniform

As the baseball season approaches the playoffs, I get a little more interested in it. And, so, while paying more attention to the sport, I was also on the lookout for models who showed an interest, although a small one, in the national pastime.

Now let me first make a point. The uniform that I thought was great was the one Mother Nature made for Lindsey, not the hat. Heaven forbid the hat! I'm a Yankee's Hater from way back. My teams are West Coast...pick one.

Anyway, Lindsey Marshall does know how to at least hold a bat right...something that a lot of other girls haven't a clue. And regardless of that, she's awfully cute, despite the hat. I'll forgive her for that one infraction....but just this one time, girl.

Click the pic to see more of her "America's Pastime" gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment