Friday, August 11, 2006

Carly Shows Her Pussy In Public

Some girls have no shame! Don't you just love it! With Carly Moore it's especially great because this beautiful blonde does solo hardcore.

That's right...solo hardcore. I know most of you have definitions of what's hardcore and what's softcore, and so do I. With me, if it involves more than 1 person having sex...it's hardcore. So, with Carly...I'd define what she does as extreme softcore. But everybody has their own definitions, and it doesn't really matter....unless you're facing a judge!

In this gallery, though, even solo hardcore is pretty much out of the question. Having sex in public can get you in real trouble...and cost a lot of money...or so I've heard. So you're just gonna have to settle for Carly showing you her pussy...and if you click the pic to go to her gallery..you'll see her ass and her absolutely wonderful breasts.

You are gonna click the pic to go to the gallery....aren't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment