Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Amy Reid Enjoying Her Purple Dildo

Whether it's as a brunette or a blonde...and with this girl, it's all depends on what mood she's in...Amy Reid is one hot, gorgeous babe. From the beautiful face right on down to that great ass and those great legs, she's the definition of babe.

One of her new galleries at Twisty's caught my attention. I'm just gonna quote from it, and you'll see why it got my attention...

Amy Reid: "I totally love to model for Twistys, this was one of my favorite shoots, I got sooooo hot posing on this bench, taking off my clothes for the camera it was awesome. I got totally out of control in some of Twistys exclusive hardcore shoots".

Can't say much for the grammar...but I'm definitely not looking at Amy for grammar lessions. although Amy, if you're interested, I'm available for some "other" lessons, if you're interested!

Click the pic to go to the gallery. And, just for fun, I've added a really nice video to get your juices flowing. :)

To see even more of Twisty's great movie clips, scroll down and check out the bottom part of the right-hand column. More movies on the way, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment