Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MAFIA LADY Makeup Tutorial


Two weeks ago, Ms. Arlene Sebastian (who I met at the Passion+Light Photography workshop) sent me a message requesting if I could do a Mobster/Gangster makeup look that she can wear for their Halloween party. I thought it was such an awesome idea so, of course, I agreed! :) I did some research and stuff and I came up with this look. I hope you'll like it.

I have a video tutorial for this makeup look and you can watch it HERE.





PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation in Oriental
Careline Pimple Concealer in Chestnut
Fashion 21 Loose Powder in #01
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Fantasia
E.L.F. Blush in Peachy Keen

EYES AND BROWS
Ever Bilena Precision Blender in Brown
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrowns
E.L.F. Duo Eye Shadow in Mocha Swirl
Victoria's Secret Metallic Eyes (palette)
Fashion 21 Color Set
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black
In2It Waterproof Gel Liner
Maybelline theMagnum mascara

LIPS
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Love That Red








What do you think guys? Astig na ba? ;-p


Please don't forget to subscribe to my channel in YouTube! :)




Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment