Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Orchid and Dazzle (Ellana Minerals) A Remake of Xteeener's Weekend Warrior Purple Eyes



I've been wanting to do this makeup look ever since I've watched Xteeener's makeup tutorial about this one. This is a remake of her Weekend Warrior Purple Eyes. I really love the colors! She used loose pigments for the eyes so I wanted to use loose pigments as well to really copy the look as close as possible. So, I bought a couple of loose pigments from Ellana Minerals. I bought orchid which is a hot purple color and dazzle which is an olive gold brown color, hahaha!


Watch the video tutorial HERE.




PRODUCTS USED:

FACE
Tony Moly BB Foundation
San San Concealer in Olive
Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine-Free Cake Powder in Honey
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah
Ellana Mineral Diva Copper Bronzer lip/cheek dot 

EYES AND BROWS
NYX Eyebrow Pencil in Brown
In2It Waterproof Eyebrow Colour in Eyebrowns
Nichido Mineral Spot Concealer
Ellana Minerals Eye Primer
E.L.F. Primer and Sealer
Ellana Minerals Dazzle
Ellana Minerals Orchid
Dollface Cosmetics Vanity Palette
In2It Waterproof Gel Liner
Maybelline Gel Liner in Black
Maybelline theColossal Volum' Express mascara

LIPS
NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie






I hope you liked my version of this makeup look. :)



Please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel.

Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-



No comments:

Post a Comment