Thursday, November 3, 2011

CHARLIE'S ANGELS Inspired Makeup Looks (With Tutorial)




I love Charlie's Angels! When I was in high school, I used to daydream about being one of the Angels. Hahaha! I'm the kind of person who's not really into action films but Charlie's Angels is an exception because I super love it. Mainly because I super love Drew Barrymore, as well as Cameron Diaz. Then after watching Charlie's Angels, I also fell in love with Lucy Liu! :)

A week ago, Charlie's Angels Part 1 was aired on HBO. I thought, why not do makeup looks inspired by my three favorite angels. So, here are the three different looks inspired by Natalie, Dylan, and Alex. I did all of these makeup looks without removing all of my makeup. I just changed my lip colors for each looks.

Watch the video tutorial HERE. ;-)



PRODUCTS USED:
FOUNDATION - REVLON ColorStay in Golden Beige
CONCEALER - L.A. GIRLS Pro.Conceal. HD.Concealer
POWDER - FANNY SERRANO Two Way Cake in Chino
EYEBROW - EVER BILENA Precision Blender in Brown, IN2IT Waterproof Eyebrow Color
EYE PRIMER - ELLANA MINERALS Eye Primer


NATALIE LOOK:


FACE
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Rajah
E.L.F. Natural Radiance Blush in Glow

EYES
Aido Classic Makeup Set (light brown, dark taupe, dark brown, beige)
E.L.F. Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Mocha Swirl
Ever Bilena Precision Blender in Brown
Etude House Oh`m'Eye Lash

LIPS
Careline lip gloss in 101


DYLAN LOOK:


EYES
Aido Classic Makeup Set (dark brown)
Styli-Style Flat Eye Pencil in Vegas
Ever Bilena Color Pencil in Black
E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
Etude House Oh`m'Eye Lash

LIPS
Styli-Style Flat Lip Pencil in Marbella


ALEX LOOK:



FACE
Fanny Serrano Two Way Cake in Fantasia
E.L.F. Blush in Peachy Keen

EYES
E.L.F. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen

LIPS
NYX Round Lipstick in Indian Pink
Careline Lip Gloss in 110






That's it guys! I hope you enjoyed! :)
Please don't forget to subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL! :)


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-


No comments:

Post a Comment