Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I had a chat with my modeling agent in Jamaica..

6:16pm Bobby

i tried calling you to go hedo 2 this weekend and also for a 2009 calendar but can't get through to you, why


6:17pmYulianaHi
I'm not in Jamaica


6:20om Bobby

ok i told you when u leaving jamaica to let me be awhere but you don't, the ppl you met at hedo 2 was here at hedo 3 shooting calendar and wanted you to come to hedo 3 to shoot there calendar


6:20pmYuliana

Whatever its allways the same BS ,When I 'm there doing nothing bored you NEVER have anything for me to do untill when I go then you tell me you had this and that..this and that ..
I'm about getting things done
not waiting 3 months for a job

Bobby give me your overseas # now
6:32pm
hats the #
6:33pmYuliana
For what Why you can write what you have to say ?

Bobby 636pm

how would i know that u r not here?
6:39pmYuliana
We talk when I was there in Jamaica AND chatted ..
6:40pm Bobby
listen i tried calling this is the time clients need u ok, so thats it
6:40pmYuliana
If you have any jobs that I can fy in and pays great then book me okay .

Bobby 640pm
well one of the job was US7000 FOR kfc

Yuliana 6:42pm
really was that a casting call?
for that ?


6:43pm Bobby
no a call, every advertising agency in kgn have your pics
6:43pmYuliana
who is kgn?
6:44pm Bobby
the advertising agencies LOL
6:45pmYuliana
So they wanted to see me before?

Bobby 6:50pm
they have your picture thats why they wanted you, one of my other models went and did it, they want a total bye out now so they want to let the commercial run in trinidad.

Yuliana 7:00pm
so I lost on that sucks :(

Bobby 7:20pm
thtas life and even hedo 2 this weekend they have miss black nude america there
yes today
thats why i tried calling u fr sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment