Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Business offer For SeeJulie

Hi Julie,Thanks for the add. I sent you an email last night regarding a business offer because I am thinking of opening a restaurant in Jamaica and Costa Rica and possibly some stores. Did you get the email? If you are interested just respond by email and I will contact you when I get back from Europe and Africa. I don't know if you have any business background, but let me know of your education background. I think that you will make a great front of house manager because of your social edicate, and you can train for a General manager position. I will make it worth your while so that you can stay home more with your son more often. I dont know of your lifestyle, but I know that kids need to have their parents as much as possible when they are young, especially. Do you model for fun or is it just a way to pay the bills? My email was from :)and myspace page is myspace.com:) I just started it back up after shutting it down before I went overseas in April. Thanks again and take care, Steven

No comments:

Post a Comment