Sunday, October 9, 2011

BUY NYX COSMETICS HERE!

Hello everyone!

I'm helping kinda like teamed up with a friend who sells NYX cosmetics. :)

I recommend NYX products because they're amazing. Well, not everything but most of the are. :)

THIS I HIGHLY RECOMMEND:
NYX ROUGE CREAM BLUSHES
NYX SLIM LIP PENCILS
NYX MATTE LIPSTICK
NYX JUMBO EYE PENCILS
NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAMS
NYX MEGASHINE LIP GLOSS

I'm telling you, they are awesome! :)

So, if ever you're interested, feel free to contact me for the price list. You can send me an e-mail at ivsc1989@yahoo.com
I don't have an online shop but you can search for the shades and swatches of the particular NYX items that you want and then send them to me. :)

I hope you'll order from me soon! :)


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment