Wednesday, September 7, 2011

OPEN WOUND and ZOMBIE!

I don't have any plans yet in learning how to do a fake open wound, scars and the likes using prosthetic makeup. (I wanted to, though!) But last night, one of my clients sent me an e-mail asking me if I have already done a zombie makeup. Apparently, they wanted a zombie theme for their prenup shoot. I already did it once before but she's asking me for some photos and unfortunately I don't have any soft copies anymore. So, last night, I immediately did a zombie makeup look to show it to her.

Here's a picture:

PRODUCTS USED:
Soleil matte foundation
Shawil BB Cream in  01
Aido makeup set
Dollface Cosmetics' vanity palette
Flirt! Draw Attention lip pencil in cherry pie


I asked her if she wants this one or a more rotten/decayed look. She said she wants a somewhat rotten zombie look. I haven't done that yet so I panicked a little bit (yep, that's one of my weaknesses). I didn't promise her that I can do that look but of course I did watch some tutorials from YouTube. It looks pretty easy to create the rotten zombie look but I don't have the materials yet. So, I went to SM Pala-Pala (Dasmarinas) with my boyfriend to look for materials and stuff for it.

Unfortunately I didn't find any liquid latex so I just bought an Elmer's white glue, art brushes, face paints, and some tissue papers. When we got home. I quickly tried to do a fake open wound (I watched it from Petrilude in YT) to see if I can do it. White glue, tissue papers, face paints, and everything nice and BOOM!

I DID IT!

I wasn't that happy with the result. It's my first time so please bare with me! ;-) Although, as a first timer, modesty aside, it kinda looks awesome! :D

Let me show you:




What do you think, guys?

Isn't it neat? I've fooled a few people with these photos. They thought it was freakin' real... and it's a compliment for me! Hahaha!

Hey, if you know anything about making this kind of prosthetic makeups, please let me know. I will surely appreciate it! :)



That's it!!!


Stay awesome my dear dudettes! :)
-ivsc-

No comments:

Post a Comment