Monday, September 4, 2006

Paolina Has Some Great Boobs... And A Nice Body To Match

Just when you think you've got the world by the horns, you get gored. Sorry to say, that's my best explanation for the lack of entries to Who Is Nude? and I'm sorry. I'll try to do better.

This posting should help a little, I'd hope. This is Paolina, one of the newest girls from ERROTICA Archives. There's four things I've always loved. First, is a girl with great boobs. Second, is a girl with a great body to go with those boobs. You don't always get that...most of the time the girl is a bit on the heavy side, if you know what I mean. And third, is a girl with an inviting pussy. And fourth, there's something about a girl with fair skin that just drives me wild. And with Paolina you get all four.

Click her pic to see the rest of her very inviting galllery.

No comments:

Post a Comment