Tuesday, July 25, 2006


Hot MILF Ashley In The Backyard

Wish my neighbor would get naked in her backyard. No I don't!!!...my next-door-neighbor's wrinkley and in her sixties. But somebody's a lucky stiff (and I do mean stiff) 'cause they've got this hot MILF Ashley for a neighbor. Hey I'd tangle with her husband for a good look at her.

Ashley is from a group of MILFs that you'll see regularly at Who Is Nude. That's because they're all hot, gorgeous, and nasty. That's right, I said nasty...N-A-S-T-Y. And I just love 'em for it. And just FYI, the other two you'll see here are Desirae from Naughty@Home and her gal-pal, the youngster of the trio, Sweet Kacey. But, as I said, you'll see more of them later. Let's just concentrate on Ashley for now.

Ashley is a swinging, bi-sexual MILF who love to get naked in all sorts of places with sexy clothes and less. Since she's a swinger, you'll find her with both her hubby and with other guys. Oh, and did I mention she also loves playing with toys. Just a really fun girl. And hot-looking, too (I said that as I glanced up at the picture for a second...gotta stop doing that....it's terribly distracting).

Head on over to her site, My Sexy Wife...that is AFTER you've checked out Ashley's striptease in the back yard.

But, if you're interested, here's where you'll find all three MILFs, I mean ladies.




No comments:

Post a Comment